Florida Criminal Justice Degree Programs
Choose your criminal justice program from the list of Florida schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable criminal justice degrees.
As a member of Florida’s law enforcement, you will:
- Carry out criminal investigations
- Provide assistance to civilians and other officers
- Gather and analyze evidence
- Work closely with attorneys to prosecute criminals
Some career figures for criminal justice graduates in Florida:
- Average annual salary: $55,840
- Currently employed: 36,540
- Employment outlook: 11% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
At Keiser University, you will find a warm, friendly community with faculty and staff truly committed to your success. Our small class sizes, individualized attention, and one-class-at-a-time schedules create a positive learning environment where you can excel. Whether your goal is to prepare for a new career or to advance with your current employer, Keiser University is designed around your needs.
h3. Keiser University Advantage
- Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs
- Day, Evening, and Online Classes
- Financial Aid to Those Who Qualify
- Job Placement Assistance Available
- Military-friendly, scholarships for qualified active duty personnel, Veterans, and dependants. Yellow Ribbon program participant, approved for Veterans training
Programs and delivery format vary by campus. Courses are subject to change.
Keiser University’s programs and curriculum remain in-line with technology and workforce trends, helping you develop the skills and qualifications necessary to succeed in today’s job market. Our career-focused programs make it possible for you to graduate in less time than you may think.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Associate of Science in Crime Scene Technology
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Investigations - Science Concentration (Ground/Hybrid)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Investigations - Investigations Concentration (Ground/Hybrid)
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice (Online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies (Online Only)
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Information Security (campus or hybrid)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Online Only)
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Financial Crime Investigation
Florida Technical College
At Florida Technical College, we are focused on helping you achieve your goals.
- Flexible class schedules
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Job placement assistance
Whether you are a recent high school graduate, re-entering the workforce,or looking to explore your career options, specialized training from FTC will provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
What makes Florida Technical College different?
We pride ourselves in providing students with an exceptional learning experience through individualized instruction and subject-focused training. At FTC, all classes are limited in size to ensure personalized attention. Small class sizes allow students to obtain the hands-on training needed to feel confident in their abilities. Our individualized approach to learning is also subject-focused. Most students take one course a month which allows you to focus your energy on mastering one subject before moving on to the next.
Florida Technical College offers the following programs:
- Business and Management Technology
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician
- Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Network Administration/Hardware with Wireless Technology
- CADD (Computer Aided Drafting Diploma)
- Computer Drafting and Design
- Web Site and Graphic Design
Programs vary by campus
Florida Technical College is an academic unit of National University College (NUC) and NUC is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)*.
The MSCHE is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
*National University College (NUC) is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 (267) 284-5000. NUC’s National University College – IBC Institute (NUC-IBC), National University College – POPAC Institute (NUC-POPAC), Florida Technical College (FTC), The Digital Animation & Visual Effects School (The DAVE School), and LaSalle Computer Learning Center (LCLC) are included in this accreditation. The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is a regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. February 2018