Massachusetts Criminal Justice Degree Programs
Choose your criminal justice program from the list of Massachusetts schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable criminal justice degrees.
As a member of Massachusetts law enforcement, you will:
- Carry out criminal investigations
- Provide assistance to civilians and other officers
- Gather and analyze evidence
- Work closely with attorneys to prosecute criminals
Some career figures for criminal justice graduates in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $55,300
- Currently employed: 16,330
- Employment outlook: 9% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Lincoln College of New England
Lincoln College of New England offers a number of things you would expect from a traditional 4-year college – quality academics, a wide selection of career-focused programs and a well-seasoned faculty. But we offer something even more amazing than that: a personal approach that focuses on your individual success as a student.
This personalized focus has been the hallmark of our success. Our limited class sizes and dedicated college instructors make this student-centered approach possible. It’s what truly sets us apart from other colleges – and what helps give our Lincoln graduates a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
You can choose from a variety of undergraduate degree programs within the fields of Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. All of our Bachelor degrees, Associate degrees, and Certificate programs offer in-depth curriculums that will prepare you to be amazing in the career field of your choice. Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible class schedules and the option of on-campus housing. Whichever campus or program you select, you can count on going far with the career-skills, confidence and credentials you can only get from Lincoln College of new England!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.