Massachusetts Criminal Justice Degree Programs
Choose your criminal justice program from the list of Massachusetts schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable criminal justice degrees.
As a member of Massachusetts law enforcement, you will:
- Carry out criminal investigations
- Provide assistance to civilians and other officers
- Gather and analyze evidence
- Work closely with attorneys to prosecute criminals
Some career figures for criminal justice graduates in Massachusetts:
- Average annual salary: $55,300
- Currently employed: 16,330
- Employment outlook: 9% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Lincoln College of New England
Lincoln College of New England offers a number of things you would expect from a traditional 4-year college – quality academics, a wide selection of career-focused programs and a well-seasoned faculty. But we offer something even more amazing than that: a personal approach that focuses on your individual success as a student.
This personalized focus has been the hallmark of our success. Our limited class sizes and dedicated college instructors make this student-centered approach possible. It’s what truly sets us apart from other colleges – and what helps give our Lincoln graduates a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
You can choose from a variety of undergraduate degree programs within the fields of Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. All of our Bachelor degrees, Associate degrees, and Certificate programs offer in-depth curriculums that will prepare you to be amazing in the career field of your choice. Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible class schedules and the option of on-campus housing. Whichever campus or program you select, you can count on going far with the career-skills, confidence and credentials you can only get from Lincoln College of new England!
Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.