Virginia Criminal Justice Schools Degree Programs
Choose your criminal justice program from the list of Virginia schools below. You may choose from traditional classroom courses and flexible online programs, and from a variety of reputable criminal justice degrees.
As a member of Virginia’s law enforcement, you will:
- Carry out criminal investigations
- Provide assistance to civilians and other officers
- Gather and analyze evidence
- Work closely with attorneys to prosecute criminals
Some career figures for criminal justice graduates in Virginia:
- Average annual salary: $50,870
- Currently employed: 16,480
- Employment outlook: 9% growth
- Most popular degrees: Associate’s, Certificate
Figures courtesy of the U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Employment & Wages database.
Discover How You Can Learn By Doing at ECPI University!
Whether you’re looking to advance or switch your career or are just starting out, for 50 years, ECPI has been helping people just like you. Find out more about our Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree and diploma programs in Technology, Health Science, Business & Criminal Justice, or Culinary Arts.
Here’s What ECPI University Offers
- Convenient schedule options – on-campus, online, or combination
- Financial assistance – for those who qualify
- Hands-on, interactive learning
- Industry-driven curriculum developed from ongoing employer feedback
- Externships to help prepare you to “hit the ground running”
- Graduate employment services to assist you in developing your job search strategy
Keiser University eCampus Online
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online? Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
From admissions to faculty, our staff is dedicated to student care:
- One-class-at-a-time scheduling. Instead of juggling multiple assignments and exams, take one class for four weeks before moving on.
- Small classes with accessible staff and faculty that foster a student-centered learning community
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology and user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources that include information and access to all student services
- Financial aid and scholarships are available for those who qualify
- Military friendly. Keiser University offers scholarships to qualified veterans, active-duty military personnel and their dependents. Keiser is a Yellow Ribbon Program participant and approved for veterans training.
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and a valued choice for career-motivated students. Keiser University Online offers degrees in fields that are in demand and provides job placement assistance to its students and alumni. We research trends for growing fields and tailor our curriculum to prepare students for entry and advancement to rewarding careers.